No need to create the same program more than one time!
Programs can either be created directly in the library or transferred from an existing user's program list.
To create a program directly into your library, select Library from the main menu, click on "Add Program", then choose the type of program you would like to develop.
If you have already created a program for a client and would like to add it to the library, follow these steps:
- Once your client is selected, from your main menu, navigate to Programs.
- Find the program you would like to add. Select the corresponding icon to the far right of that program listing.
- Select " Copy to Library...".
- If applicable, choose a destination folder from the drop-down menu.
- Select "Copy" to finalize the transfer.
Organize your library
Bring order to your library of programs with Folders. To create a folder, simply select "New Folder...", type the category name, and select OK.
Programs can be moved to a folder by selecting , Move to folder , then choosing the destination folder from the drop-down box.
If you would like to move a program that is already in a folder back to main library page, follow the same process, choosing the heading Library at the top of the drop-down box as its destination.